Photo Book

 This week I failed to post my regular weekly update on Monday morning. I have been working on a special post in which I will have a special announcement along with some stories of the early years at Stone Creek. Please check back next week. It will most likely be posted by Wednesday.

For now I would like to report that the course is once again saturated beyond belief and as I write this short post it is trying to snow once again. Our masters tournament is coming up this weekend and I hope like crazy this weather will turn and allow us to get the green speeds up to par.

I have always enjoyed using photos as a part of my blog so the other day I was just messing around and decided to make a book out of some of my photos of Stone Creek. What a great way to share photos and something you are so passionate about. Every once and a while Shutterfly offers a free book so I took them up on it.


Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

1 comment:

  1. Stone Creek looks like an awesome golf course. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures! I will have to put this on my list of places to golf. We just got back from playing golf in Las Vegas and loved the weather. Thanks so much for sharing this course with me! I'll be playing there soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...